eCl@ss developers' community
The eCl@ss Center for Research and Development (CRD, formerly Expert Group Structure & Technique) has successfully managed the technical development of the eCl@ss data model according to ISO 13584 in the last three years.
The eCl@ss developers‘ community shall give any other interested eCl@ss member the possibility to receive exclusive and early information about technical innovations and planned changes and particularly send their feedback to the CRD. This is a measure to inform technically interested parties (implementors and eCl@ss service providers) effectively about technical changes of the eCl@ss standard.
Benefits of the eCl@ss developers‘ community:
- Provision of a mailing list for a technical newsletter
- Provision of a ticket system for the processing and documentation of technical questions and feedback (by CRD)
- Provision of an area in the eCl@ss-sharepoint to provide files and documentations online as well as for data exchange
Precondition for the participation in the eCl@ss developers‘ community:
- Membership in the eCl@ss association
- Interest for the technical development of the eCl@ss standard
More information for technical implementors is to be found here.
For more information please contact the eCl@ss-office.