How IfCC help to implement ECLASS is shown in a German webinar.
|Name||Website||Logo||Sector||Type of Membership||Membership since||Cooperation partner since||Expert group leader of||Expert group member in|
|IFCC GmbH||www.ifcc.de||IT Services||Ordinary Member||2006||2006||--||SAB|
Product and service portfolio
IFCC's scope of services includes:
- Classification of goods and services according to ECLASS and mapping to other classification systems
- Mapping of common classifications (ECLASS and UNSPSC) or proprietary classification systems (ECLASS and enterprise product groups)
- Classifying of goods and services according to ECLASS
- Certification of ECLASS classified product data
- Web-based classifying of product data to ECLASS
The correlations made by the IFCC GmbH receive the quality seal "ECLASS certified classification", which is assigned at the request of the IFCC GmbH by the ECLASS office for First- and Upgrade correlations per article / service to the IFCC customers in form of a certificate.
Beyond that the IFCC GmbH accomplish also verifications from correlations to ECLASS. The verifications are effected per article / service and are likewise provided per article / service with a quality seal "ECLASS certified classification". For the ECLASS-ification a discount will be granted to ECLASS members.
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Manz
Tel.: +49 6071 499319 - 0
Fax: +49 6071 37909