The ECLASS association has a long history of cooperation agreements with international companies, associations and standardization organisations. The goal of ECLASS has always been to rely on existing standards and integrate into the ECLASS standard what is already approved by the market or standardized on an international level. Further, ECLASS cooperates with strategic international partners such as IT service providers, industry associations, standardization organisations and related standards.
By cooperating with competent partners from various sectors, ECLASS e.V. secures:
- market- and requirements-oriented expansion
- norm-conforming further development
- integration of further classification systems
- international expansion
- practice-oriented IT consultation
- system-technical support during release change
- scientifically-based further development and expansion in research and education
Below you find a list of all official ECLASS cooperation partners.
Pages in category "Cooperation"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.