prodexa GmbH is a German company based in Dortmund. They are Supporting Member of eCl@ss e.V.
 General information
prodexa GmbH is a leading international provider of software solutions for the management and distribution of product information. prodexa GmbH applications for PIM, Cross Media Publishing and eCommerce, as well as for catalog management and procurement processes, ensure optimal procurement, marketing and sales processes.
|Name||Website||Logo||Sector||Type of Membership||Membership since||Cooperation partner since||Expert group leader of||Expert group member in|
|prodexa GmbH||www.prodexa.com||IT||Supporting Member||2009||--||--||--|
 Product and service portfolio
The prodexa PIM (Product Information Manager) helps you to collect, organise and update all of your product information in one single, centralized system. PIM supports all established formats for text, image and graphic information, combining them from various sources. The system supports multiple standard classifications in parallel, i.p. eCl@ss 7, eCl@ss 8 or ETIM. Company-specific business rules provide for automated data validation, and simple export and synchronization rules help ensure all your enterprise product data is connected to your central system, hence creating the ‘Golden Record’ for your product information. Thanks to PIM, consistent and media-neutral data are made available for all channels at any time.
- completely web based PIM solution
- easy to use and integrate in your system landscape
- maintain product data for several standard classification systems, i.p. eCl@ss
- ready for international buisness by supporting multi-language attributes, multi-currencies and assortments
- integrated workflow engine for individual quality governance
prodexa Supplier Selfservice Manager
The prodexa Supplier Selfservice Manager (SSM) provides comprehensive portal-based functions for product and price data collection and distribution and can be used by your own data managers, your data suppliers, and your customers. Following a 2 or 3 stage workflow, users upload their catalogues and price data to the web portal. The latter are validated in a fully automated process on the basis of preset rules pertaining to technical criteria and the adherence to quality standards. As a result, your product data management is considerably accelerated.
- Support of Very Large and Quickly Changing Product Ranges
- Self-Service Functions for Suppliers and Customers
- Automated Checks Accelerate Product Range Updates
- Transparency for all Processes at any time
- Win-Win situation for you and your Suppliers
 Contact information
+49 231 3967 0