PARADINE GmbH is an Austrian company based in Vienna and active in the field of IT services and international standardization. They are Ordinary Member, cooperation partner, eCl@ss IT Service Provider as well as the official eCl@ss Office Austria of eCl@ss e.V. Furthermore, PARADINE hosts the eCl@ss ContentDevelopmentPlatform (CDP, formerly known as ServicePortal), the central eCl@ss data base.
 General information
|Name||Website||Logo||Sector||Type of Membership||Membership since||Cooperation partner since||Expert group leader of||Expert group member in|
|PARADINE GmbH||www.paradine.at||IT Services||Ordinary Member||2006||2010||--||CRD|
 Product and service portfolio
In the course of the introduction of eCl@ss in a company a lot of questions about the implementation process of eCl@ss in IT-systems and during the classification and description of existing products should be clarified. Paradine offers interested companies advice, support services and software solutions for the introduction of eCl@ss in companies.
Paradine's scope of services includes, among other things:
- Integration of eCl@ss as a classification system with/without properties and values into SAP R/3 MM and SAP R/3 SD
- Integration of eCl@ss as a classification system with properties and values into other ERP systems (baan, People Soft etc.) – materials management (buy side) and sales and distribution (sell side)
- Integration of eCl@ss as a classification system – i.e. without properties – into SAP SRM and other feeder systems similar to SRM
- Integration of eCl@ss as a classification system with/without properties and values into SAP or other “product data management PDM”, “product lifecycle management PLM” “computer aided xxx CAX” systems
- Using eCl@ss as a classification system with/without properties and values in a catalogue creating software (e-catalogue, print catalogue)
- Help eCl@ss user creating an e-catalogue (with eCl@ss) in SAP with standard data exchange formats (i. e. BMEcat or other “standards” or proprietary formats)
- Help eCl@ss user creating an e-catalogue (with eCl@ss) with standard data exchange formats (i. e. BME-Cat or other “standards” or proprietary formats)
- Classification of goods and services according to eCl@ss and mapping to other classification systems
- Classifying of goods and services according to eCl@ss
- Help to eC@ss user in cleansing their (product) data. I. e implementing a MDM (master data management) using eCl@ss as an “identifier”.
- Help to eCl@ss user to get “connectivity” between ERP system and PDM/PLM/CAx system (if not integrated in a whole – for example SAP – solution). Internal interface between different in-house-systems.
- Help to eCl@ss user to get “connectivity” between different ERP system in-between a group of companies. Internal interface between different in-house-systems. (highly difficult: 3 x 3 matrix of ERP – FeederSystem – TechSystem)
- Business Process Consulting for enterprise wide implementation of eCl@ss
- eCl@ss Implementation Strategy Consulting
- Systems for enterprise wide implementation of eCl@ss
- eCl@ss Classification Introduction
- eCl@ss Workshop for Content Development Platform
- eCl@ss Basics Workshop
- eCl@ss Implementation Workshop
- Set up ecl@ss introduction workshops for technique (introduction in ecl@ss terms, classification and using the ecl@ss service portal/gate way)
 Contact information
Mr. Reinhard Pohn
A - 1120 Wien
Tel.: +43 1 2366668 – 330
Fax: +43 1 2366668 – 334