General information
How IfCC help to implement eCl@ss is shown in a German webinar.
|Name||Website||Logo||Sector||Type of Membership||Membership since||Cooperation partner since||Expert group leader of||Expert group member in|
|IFCC GmbH||www.ifcc.de||IT Services||Ordinary Member||2006||2006||--||SAB|
 Product and service portfolio
IFCC's scope of services includes:
- Classification of goods and services according to eCl@ss and mapping to other classification systems
- Mapping of common classifications (eCl@ss and UNSPSC) or proprietary classification systems (eCl@ss and enterprise product groups)
- Classifying of goods and services according to eCl@ss
- Certification of eCl@ss classified product data
- Web-based classifying of product data to eCl@ss
The correlations made by the IFCC GmbH receive the quality seal "eCl@ss certified classification", which is assigned at the request of the IFCC GmbH by the eCl@ss office for First- and Upgrade correlations per article / service to the IFCC customers in form of a certificate.
Beyond that the IFCC GmbH accomplish also verifications from correlations to eCl@ss. The verifications are effected per article / service and are likewise provided per article / service with a quality seal "eCl@ss certified classification". For the eCl@ss-ification a discount will be granted to eCl@ss members.
 Contact information
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Manz
Tel.: +49 6071 499319 0
Fax: +49 6071 37909