The eCl@ss association has a long history of cooperation agreements with international companies, associations and standardization organisations. The goal of eCl@ss has always been to rely on existing standards and integrate into the eCl@ss standard what is already approved by the market or standardized on an international level. Further, eCl@ss cooperates with strategic international partners such as IT service providers, industry associations, standardization organisations and related standards.
By cooperating with competent partners from various sectors, eCl@ss e.V. secures:
- market- and requirements-oriented expansion
- norm-conforming further development
- integration of further classification systems
- international expansion
- practice-oriented IT consultation
- system-technical support during release change
- scientifically-based further development and expansion in research and education
Below you find a list of all official eCl@ss cooperation partners.
Pages in category "Cooperation"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.